Monday, 15 September 2014
Rotherham child-sex victim confronts her alleged abuser in the street... but SHE is arrested by a van load of police.
A victim of Rotherham's child sex abuse scandal confronted a man she says groomed her - but was left shocked when she was the one arrested.
The woman was shocked when she saw the man walking through the town's centre on Friday and decided to challenge him over the allegations.
But she was tackled by two police officers and pushed up against a wall during her 'thuggish' arrest, a witness has said.
Scroll down for video
A victim of child sex abuse was arrested in Rotherham town centre on Friday after tackling a man she accuses of abusing her when she was younger. File photo.
A damning report released last month detailed how 1,400 children were sexually exploited in the area over a 16-year period.
The Times reported that a woman whose case is being investigated by authorities - but has not yet been interviewed - was arrested after tackling a man she says groomed her when she was 15.
A witness accused the police of 'acting like insensitive thugs', telling the paper: 'A police van came and six male officers piled out.
Two of them dragged her away, handcuffed her, put her against a wall and then shoved her into the back of the van.'
South Yorkshire Police told today how they had been hoping to interview the woman in the weeks before the arrest, after they were told of the historic allegations by another organisation.
But they only realised that she was the woman they had been trying to speak to after her arrest, and have now released her on bail.
Public anger over the scandal has been fanned by the refusal of Police and Crime Commissioner Shaun Wright (left) to resign. The victim (right) has not been identified.
After her treatment at the hands of officers, the woman has been reluctant to talk to police and her complaint against the man is therefore yet to be officially recorded.
The police force, which has come under fire in the wake of the recent scandal, insists it does take sexual violence seriously and will continue attempts to investigate the woman's claims.
A spokesman said: 'Specialist officers from South Yorkshire Police had been making efforts to trace a 28-year-old woman who had made allegations to a partner agency.
'The allegations related to child sexual exploitation. Efforts to trace the woman were unsuccessful.
'Later that day, officers from a neighbouring force who were providing support to South Yorkshire Police, were approached by a passerby who made complaints about the behaviour of a woman who they believed had been drinking.
'The woman was arrested on suspicion of racially aggravated public order offences.
'She was taken to Main Street Police Station where she was detained and later released on police bail.'
The woman was taken to Rotherham's Main Street Police Station after her arrest on Friday.
The spokesman added: 'Whilst she was in custody officers realised the identity of the woman and made sensitive enquiries with her regarding her previous allegation.
'The woman chose not to speak with the officers at this current time but plans are in place to find an appropriate way to work with the woman and offer her the support she needs to come forward.'
The arrest comes after an inquiry into long-running child abuse in the area revealed families who tried to step in were in some cases themselves detained by police.
The Jay report into the scandal stated: 'In two of the cases, fathers tracked down their daughters and tried to remove them from houses where they were being abused, only to be arrested themselves when police were called to the scene.'
Police flooded the town this weekend ahead of a protest over the scandal by supporters of the English Defence League (EDL), at which four men were arrested.
Public anger over the abuse has been fanned by the refusal of Shaun Wright, who was Rotherham’s councillor in charge of children’s services during the scandal and is now the area's Police and Crime Commissioner, to resign.
What an absolute shower of bastards South Yorkshire police are, yet again the police running to the aid of a paedophile racist Muslim, and slamming the victim of this Muslim bastard against the wall cuffing and arresting her, and then they have the nerve to release her on bail, instead of letting her go without charge.
The victim was arrested, and the rapist went free, this is just as it's been all along, so no change there then. Why was the Muslim rapist not arrested, has he already been charged and served time, or is he a wanted man who the police could have arrested, when the victim said who he was, and that's why she had confronted him.
The Labour party and the police are guilty of allowing 1,400 young girls to be raped and passed round their friends and family without doing anything about it, the Labour council and the police knew what was going on, but chose to ignore it over a 16 year period, but the police have learned nothing from this. because this girl who was a victim of Muslim rape, recognized her rapist in the town, and she went to tell him just what she thought of him, as she was shouting at her rapist, the police came along and arrested her,she must have said that the Muslim is a child rapist, and he had raped her, but they took no notice.
The Muslim should have also been arrested, because of the allegations the girl must have been making, but still they let him go, so he's free to carry on raping girls until the police decide to arrest him. The police can not be trusted, at one time they could, but not any more.For over 16 years Muslims have been raping young girls, and the excuse the Labour council and the police came up with, was they didn't want to upset the Muslim community, but the real reason is, Labour didn't want to loose the Muslim vote. To the Labour party, the vote comes first, and the children come last.
Posted by Bolton BNP at 18:23
Posted by Bolton BNP at 16:20
|understood to be Reyaad Khan (left) with Nasser Muthana.|
It is alleged that there is Growing evidence that Britain is a specific target for jihadis looking to exploit radical fundamentalist Islam.
This is something that must be deeply worrying the British government who still allow Islamic immigration into Britain as the number of Muslims in the country grows and a mosque building programme never known before.
Networks of radicals according to the Guardian newspaper are re-emerging in British mosques and elsewhere to encourage and facilitate Muslims wanting to travel to Syria and Iraq to fight for the hideous evil ISIS organisation.
We are told that until now most fighters from Britain who are known to have travelled to Syria have been persuaded and helped via online networks where extremists provide advice on crossing the Turkish border and linking up with Isis fighters.
However due to a combination of a Turkish border clampdown and a focus by counter-terrorist police on taking down online networks has led to recruitment on the ground becoming more important, sources say.
Communities of radicals recruiting young Brits are thought to include preachers, battle-hardened returning fighters and jihad sympathisers.
The Guardian article written by Shiv Malik and Sandra Laville tells us that; examples of on the ground recruitment have been seen in Cardiff and Birmingham – amid wider evidence that the UK is being specifically targeted by those with links to Isis in Europe.
Abdullah, 19, who tweets as @Jihadwitness – and says he is an Isis supporter based in another European country – said the UK was of interest because it has "a large minority of Salafis". He was one of the first people to put the video of the murder of James Foley on Twitter.
The Salafist strands in Islam tend to promote a fundamentalist outlook, a strict adherence to sharia law and a belief that it is incumbent on believers to fight holy war, or jihad. Abdullah, who declined to give the Guardian his surname, said he believed active recruitment was now taking place in mosques and other centres across Europe following Isis successes and their announcement that they had established a theological state, or caliphate (khilafah) spanning Syria and Iraq.
"We're really excited to come in and join the khilafah. I know many brothers who have said the recruitment has been booming ever since the announcement [of the caliphate's establishment] was made because this is what all these groups fought for for years and years," he said.
There has been no shortage of muslims based in Great Britain heading to fight with Islamic terrorists. Although the British media and government still continue to say around 500 to 600 individuals are known to have travelled to the country, and 250 have since returned, we in Scottish BNP consider that that figure may well be underestimated.
|The French President made his comments last autumn|
The French President Francois Hollande stated last autumn on a visit to Britain that at least 750 British based muslims were fighting or had fought in Syria. Adding on the estimated numbers gone since the figure changes dramatically to well over 1,000, possibly and 1,500.
Anti-terrorism investigators have growing concerns that some of those who return might be planning to attack Britain – under the direction of the Isis leadership or in a lone action.
The Guardian newspaper tells us that according to figures from the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation (ICSR), Britain has the second largest number of foreign fighters in Syria out of any European country.
In Cardiff, from where three Britons travelled to fight in Syria last year, many in the Muslim community are concerned about extremist messages coming from some preachers in the city.
The imam of the Jalalia mosque, Mohammad Bashir Uddin, resigned last month in protest over radical preaching there. At the time Uddin, the imam, told a local newspaper: "People don't understand the relationship between Salafism and terrorism." Women from the same mosque have raised a petition against the use of Salafi speakers and the subjugation of women contained in their teachings, and given it to the mosque committee.
But Muhammed Bashir Ahmed, chairman of the mosque committee, denied extremist teachings were coming from his mosque. He said the imam had not objected to the particular Salafi speaker at the time.Ahmed said he had received the petition but no action was being taken as "there was nothing wrong".
The Charity Commission carried out an assessment after the imam's resignation. But a spokeswoman said that after interviewing the mosque committee, the commission had been reassured. But the commission did not speak to the imam who had made the allegations.
The Charity Commission told the Guardian it was also examining another mosque in Cardiff – the Al Manar mosque, where the three men who travelled to Syria worshipped. Nasser Muthana, Assel Muthana and Reyaad Khan from the city travelled to Syria last year. Nasser Muthana subsequently appeared in a propaganda video produced by Isis. It is thought up to six men from the Welsh city may be in Syria.
Sheikh Zane Abdo, imam of the South Wales Islamic centre in Butetown, said many were concerned about speakers with extremist links preaching in Cardiff. "The local Muslim community, the mosques, our leaders need to be working a lot more closely with each other and with the local authority, with the parents, with the police to prevent people from being radicalised, to prevent further heartache," he said.
In Birmingham a leaked police report published this week reveals that extremists are providing support and facilitation for those wishing up travel abroad to fight. The report, written by former assistant chief constable Sharon Rowe in 2013 and leaked to a local newspaper on Friday, says: "Influential extremists continue to operate in Birmingham, promoting extremist ideologies." Rowe said they were operating from locations including gyms, restaurants and cafes, which are "used to facilitate extremist activity by allowing key figures to operate and promulgate their message".
Two men from Birmingham are due to be sentenced this month after travelling to Syria to fight. Yusuf Sarwar and Mohammed Ahmed, both 22, pleaded guilty to terror charges at Woolwich crown court.
I have been saying for a long time that Muslims are being trained in the Mosques, so why have the police not raided them yet. Birminghan and London are the worst for terrorists, even though the whole of the UK as their fair share of Muslims, but Birmingham and Tower Hamlets are swarming with terrorists, and no one is doing anything to stop them.
They are being trained to take over the UK, they are being armed with guns and taught how to shoot, these are not just adults being trained, but also children, and they will kill you without a thought. Bang, your dead, simple as that. And the government are still letting Muslims in to England, and the Labour party will let even more Muslims come in, and UKIP, will also let Muslims come in to England, they all have Muslims in their parties, and they must do what the Muslims say.
England. We Are On Our Own Now. The Government And The Police Are On The Side Of The Muslims. It Is Now Up To The Indigenous People of England To Save Their Children and Their Grandchildren, Because No One Else Will.
Posted by Bolton BNP at 08:00